Swiss citizens (and citizens of most of the Schengen States) receive the visa directly at border (costs: 35 USD) for a tourism stay of max. 30 days (incl. day of entry and departure) . You receive the form on the plane, no photo required.
Are you going to be in the country for more than 30 days as a tourist? Are you on a business trip or are you visiting your relatives in Indonesia?
If yes, you need a visa! We will help you with it.
In order to obtain the visa for Indonesia for you, we need these completed documents:
- Original passport (needs to be valid for at least 6 more months after the day you enter the country and needs to have at least three empty pages / for a non-immigrant visa 18 months)
- 1 recent passport photo
- copy of flight reservation
- Ein ausgefüllter und persönlich unterschriebener Visa application form, completed and personally signed
- copy of your residence permit (for people WITHOUT Swiss or Liechtensteiner passport)
- Stamps for CHF 6.00.-
- Completed contract form for bornpower gmbh
Processing time for the visa
- 5 days after receipt of passport
Important information about the visa
- Normally, the visa is valid for 60 days after the date of issue
- Business visa: For a business visa, you need an invitation by a company/organization from Indonesia AND a confirmation letter by the Swiss company sending you